Friday 10 June 2011

SEO Tips




Hi Every one,

I am Seo . My work is my passion. I read many blog & every time found different tips & topic. I gain lot of experience by this and other method.

SEO is not easy work. But we make easy use by good technique.

I am share my best knowledge with you. It is very useful for SEO work. By using this tips you improve your skills, your site value.

I am share my important sites with you. I think, every site provide you good value. I hope,  you enjoy my blog.

If anyone say,  I am professional SEO. Don’t mind, I am not agree.  My point of view, Nobody can say this. It is always learning part. Read Google updates daily basis. It’s very useful  for your next step.

When you start work on a site. Follow these steps:-

  • Sites analysis
  • Keywords analysis
  • Keywords density
  • Use Characters length (Title, Keywords & Description) According to Google for find best result. Here no use special Character
  • Site map
  • Track target keywords
  • Your find your Expect beat results in 6-12 months
  • ALT tags  (<a href="http://www.w3schools.com">This is a link</a>)
  • H1 tags  (<h1>My First Heading</h1>)
  • Internal linking strategy
  • URL structure
  • Use always white hat SEO techniques 

1 comment:

  1. hi this krishna
    i am also seo person , but i am fisher so will u plz help this is my contact no :
    8951124224

    ReplyDelete